Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What are the required documents?

Required documents

A. Locally employed
• Original and notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (COEC)
• Latest payslips
• Income Tax Return (ITR)

• Consularized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (COEC)
• Photocopy of contract
• Proof of remittances/bank statements
• Passport
• Special Power of Attorney (SPA, Forms will be supplied)

C. Self employed
• Business registration (DTI/SEC)
• Mayor’s permit

Plus the following standard (all applicants) documents:
• 2 Valid IDs
• Photocopy of birth/marriage certificate
• 2 pieces 2″x2″ id pictures
• 3 pieces 1″x1″ id pictures
• Proof of billing address
• Postdated checks

Additional documents maybe required on a case to case basis.